Covid ProtocolKennett Square, PA
Your Safety is Important to Us
Here are some of the recent changes:
- Installed new Medical Grade lighting that is a purification system for airborne pathogens with a Hepa Filter and UV Chamber (in each operatory 5 total)
- We had a deep cleaning of the office and they used an electrostatic spray of an antimicrobial product that should last up to 6 months on all surfaces. (and we will continue these for as long as we need to)
- We took out the old carpeting and installed new easy to clean flooring, which is cleaned each night.
- Installed Plexiglass dividers at front desk
- Air filtration machine added in front desk area
- Two new chairs for dental cleanings with a new center cabinet island that will provide more separation between hygiene patients, includes plexiglass at the top for additional separation.
- Upgraded the way we take x-rays with a digital sensor which means less radiation for our patients and quicker diagnostic images!
- We have each patient fill out a new Covid Screening form if it has been more than two weeks since last visit.
- We limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. We request that our patients call us from the parking lot when they arrive and we come out to take their temperature before proceeding into our office.
- We request that they use hand sanitizer once they enter the building, wearing a mask.
- We have each patient rinse before any treatment with a mouthwash containing Hydrogen peroxide that will kill any bacteria present.
A kid friendly dentist is a great resource to utilize for parents looking to help their children develop good oral health habits that will last a lifetime. When good oral health care starts at a young age, it is much more likely that these good practices will be carried into adulthood, ensuring a lifetime of…
Endodontic procedures include every treatment involving the inner tissues of the teeth, otherwise known as the pulp or nerve. The word “endodontic” is derived from two stems: “endo,” meaning inside, and “odont,” meaning tooth. Every dentist receives training on the diagnosis of endodontic procedures, but some teeth can be particularly complicated to diagnose and treat.…
For individuals longing for a more beautiful set of teeth, a smile makeover can help improve appearance and boost confidence. While some procedures may take several visits to complete, others produce results in just one appointment. However, patients need to be aware of the changes that are necessary to keep the improvements in top condition.…
Deep dental cleaning is a great way to improve your periodontal health, particularly for patients who have periodontitis (an advanced form of gum disease). The following is a review of when a deep dental cleaning (also called a scaling and root planing) might be recommended. The most notable signs that indicate a need for deep dental…
Everyone wants strong and healthy teeth, but not everybody wants to book dental appointments regularly. Studies have shown that aside from excellent oral hygiene, regular visits to the dentist for dental cleanings are vital for healthy and beautiful teeth. In this article, we will focus on five reasons to go for regular dental visits. Oral…