Covid ProtocolKennett Square, PA
Your Safety is Important to Us
Here are some of the recent changes:
- Installed new Medical Grade lighting that is a purification system for airborne pathogens with a Hepa Filter and UV Chamber (in each operatory 5 total)
- We had a deep cleaning of the office and they used an electrostatic spray of an antimicrobial product that should last up to 6 months on all surfaces. (and we will continue these for as long as we need to)
- We took out the old carpeting and installed new easy to clean flooring, which is cleaned each night.
- Installed Plexiglass dividers at front desk
- Air filtration machine added in front desk area
- Two new chairs for dental cleanings with a new center cabinet island that will provide more separation between hygiene patients, includes plexiglass at the top for additional separation.
- Upgraded the way we take x-rays with a digital sensor which means less radiation for our patients and quicker diagnostic images!
- We have each patient fill out a new Covid Screening form if it has been more than two weeks since last visit.
- We limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. We request that our patients call us from the parking lot when they arrive and we come out to take their temperature before proceeding into our office.
- We request that they use hand sanitizer once they enter the building, wearing a mask.
- We have each patient rinse before any treatment with a mouthwash containing Hydrogen peroxide that will kill any bacteria present.
Looking for more information on endodontic procedures so you can have an idea of what to expect when you make an appointment with an endodontist? Many dental patients are taking the time to learn more about what to expect when they are in need of dental treatment. This is a great idea, as the more you understand…
Wondering if you should choose a Dental Restorations to provide you with dental restoration services? General dentists often perform restoration procedures on their patients. These are typically necessary to improve a patient's oral health.Looking for a new general dentist in Kennett Square? While there are many different types of dentists who can perform dental restorations…
Choosing to ask a family dentist any questions that support the health of one’s mouth is encouraged. The more one knows about what it takes to experience good oral health, the more likely they are to have good oral health. Since cavities are preventable and treatable, understanding their cause is necessary.A family dentist is a…
Thinking about getting dental sealants? While this preventive dental treatment is commonly used on children’s teeth to prevent the formation of cavities, the treatment can also be used to protect adults' teeth. According to WebMD, dental sealant is a thin, plastic coating painted on the chewing surfaces of teeth, usually the back teeth, to prevent…
Dental crowns are a versatile restoration option that general dentists recommend to individuals who have teeth that are in bad shape. As modern-day dentistry has evolved, more and more people are exploring the different available options. When looking into different restoration options, it can be helpful to become familiar with what dental crowns have to…