Covid ProtocolKennett Square, PA
Your Safety is Important to Us
Here are some of the recent changes:
- Installed new Medical Grade lighting that is a purification system for airborne pathogens with a Hepa Filter and UV Chamber (in each operatory 5 total)
- We had a deep cleaning of the office and they used an electrostatic spray of an antimicrobial product that should last up to 6 months on all surfaces. (and we will continue these for as long as we need to)
- We took out the old carpeting and installed new easy to clean flooring, which is cleaned each night.
- Installed Plexiglass dividers at front desk
- Air filtration machine added in front desk area
- Two new chairs for dental cleanings with a new center cabinet island that will provide more separation between hygiene patients, includes plexiglass at the top for additional separation.
- Upgraded the way we take x-rays with a digital sensor which means less radiation for our patients and quicker diagnostic images!
- We have each patient fill out a new Covid Screening form if it has been more than two weeks since last visit.
- We limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. We request that our patients call us from the parking lot when they arrive and we come out to take their temperature before proceeding into our office.
- We request that they use hand sanitizer once they enter the building, wearing a mask.
- We have each patient rinse before any treatment with a mouthwash containing Hydrogen peroxide that will kill any bacteria present.
Looking into the available dental crowns solutions? Crowns are often used to restore damaged teeth and are considered to be a versatile restoration option. For those who want detailed information on crowns, visiting a general dentist is the next step.General dentists perform dental crown placement quite often, making them a great choice for anyone who…
Looking for a new family dentist? Tooth decay refers to the erosion of dental enamel. When complete tooth decay occurs, the effects are irreversible, but weakened enamel can be restored and strengthened through treatment from a family dentist. If you have weakened enamel or tooth decay, then it is important to seek urgent treatment from…
There are many cosmetic dentistry options for you to choose from nowadays when you want to fix your smile. A smile is a social asset that makes people appear more sociable and attractive. Not being happy with the way your smile looks often leads to lower self-esteem and feeling self-conscious when interacting with others. That…
Many patients are nervous before they visit the general dentist for dental implants, as they do not know what to expect during the visit. This review is designed to help you calm your nerves and offers insights into what you can expect during the consultation visit for dental implants. Of course, every patient may have a…
A root canal is a dental procedure that can save an infected, damaged or severely decayed tooth from becoming lost. Root canal therapy is often necessary when other treatment options are not an option. It is important to know the signs that a root canal is necessary to ensure the long-term health of the tooth. When…