Covid ProtocolKennett Square, PA
Your Safety is Important to Us
Here are some of the recent changes:
- Installed new Medical Grade lighting that is a purification system for airborne pathogens with a Hepa Filter and UV Chamber (in each operatory 5 total)
- We had a deep cleaning of the office and they used an electrostatic spray of an antimicrobial product that should last up to 6 months on all surfaces. (and we will continue these for as long as we need to)
- We took out the old carpeting and installed new easy to clean flooring, which is cleaned each night.
- Installed Plexiglass dividers at front desk
- Air filtration machine added in front desk area
- Two new chairs for dental cleanings with a new center cabinet island that will provide more separation between hygiene patients, includes plexiglass at the top for additional separation.
- Upgraded the way we take x-rays with a digital sensor which means less radiation for our patients and quicker diagnostic images!
- We have each patient fill out a new Covid Screening form if it has been more than two weeks since last visit.
- We limit the number of patients in the office at any given time. We request that our patients call us from the parking lot when they arrive and we come out to take their temperature before proceeding into our office.
- We request that they use hand sanitizer once they enter the building, wearing a mask.
- We have each patient rinse before any treatment with a mouthwash containing Hydrogen peroxide that will kill any bacteria present.
Wondering if a dental onlays will repair your damaged tooth? This dental restoration option is used often by dental professionals in order to repair their patients' teeth. When it comes to whether this treatment option is the right choice, it depends on the extent of the damage.Thinking you may be in need of a dental…
<a class="ILBSuffering from a missing teeth? As uncommon as it may sound, a lot of people actually experience tooth loss at one point or another, whether it be a result of decay, accident or injury. Thankfully, there are a good amount of replacement options that dentists can present to patients. For the longest time, dentures…
Undergoing a dental exam at least twice a year is important for patients of all ages. A lot of oral health problems go unnoticed because they are symptomless or the signs are so minuscule that only a professional can identify them. Because of this, it is essential to visit a general dentist to undergo dental exams,…
A smile makeover consists of different dental care treatments performed cumulatively as part of a specific plan. While it may help to improve dental health overall, often the primary purpose is to enhance smile appearance.Nevertheless, there is value in a smile makeover. For better or worse, people may judge others based on appearance, perhaps even without realizing it.…
A dental filling procedure is a common general dentistry treatment. Patients of all ages can benefit from this procedure as it is restorative, therapeutic, and very helpful when needing to address a tooth that is in bad shape. While it has been the standard for performing dental restorations, some people are unfamiliar with how the…