We offer comprehensive dental services for families throughout Kennett Square. We understand that you have many options in dental care and aim to provide you with the highest quality of care possible. By leveraging modern dental technology and having a highly trained staff, we can ensure that you and your family stay in excellent oral health. Dr. Leardi practices gentle dentistry and will ensure that your experience is positive and that you stay comfortable during your dental treatments. When necessary we can provide you with sedation or help you relax with friendly conversation.
At Leardi Family Dentistry, we offer flexible appointment times because we understand how busy life can be. Whether you are a busy professional or a mom on the go, we can work with you to arrange a time that is convenient for your schedule. If you have multiple family members that need to have their teeth cleaned, let us know. We can try to arrange everyone’s appointment for around the same time so that you only have to visit the dentist twice a year, instead of multiple times.
Our Dental Services
If you are looking for a Kennett Square dentist that can prevent infections, treat them, and beautifully restore or transform your smile – we offer all of those solutions as part of our dental work. If you live or work near the 19348 area, we invite you to call (610) 571-2520 and schedule an appointment. During your initial examination, we will inspect your teeth and gums to determine if there are any cavities or if an infection is present. Early detection is important because it allows us to provide treatment before you experience any discomfort. Unlike other physical ailments that may not manifest until you are in pain, oral health problems show signs along the way and as a dentist when we see those signs we can prevent you from getting a full-blown infection by providing early treatment. For this reason, we recommend that you schedule a dental exam for twice a year.
In addition to examining and cleaning your teeth, we offer dental services to restore the health of any infected teeth as well. Whether this involves treating a cavity, performing a root canal or deep cleaning the gums, we can do so while keeping you comfortable by using some form of sedation. While you are relaxed, we can complete the treatment so that you can leave in better health than when you came in.
If you are looking for restorative or cosmetic work, we can help with that as well. People throughout PA trust Dr. Leardi to beautifully transform their teeth and their smile. In many cases, this involves restoring a tooth that has been cracked or chipped while playing sports or in an accident. Other times, patients request a full smile makeover to close gaps in between teeth, change their shape or size, whiten their teeth, cover dark stains, straighten them, or replace missing ones. Whatever the case may be, we have the skills and experience to successfully complete the transformation and restore your teeth to good health in the process. For more information or to schedule an appointment with Leardi Family Dentistry call 610-571-2520.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist Kennett Square.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Leardi Family Dentistry was established in 1998
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Chester County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Kennett Square PA, Avondale PA, Toughkenamon
- Pennsylvania State Board of Dentistry (License #DS029103L). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1366537789). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs. View Details
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Dental Services