Staring at the pamphlet titled “Do Not Eat” with images of hard candies, potato chips, soda, pretzels, popcorn, chewy candy and more, 10-year-old Daniel sighs in defeat. Daniel now wears braces and must say goodbye to all the food he has grown to love in the first ten years of his life. Daniel’s mother hates…
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Leardi Family Dentistry’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Leardi Family Dentistry’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Leardi Family Dentistry at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Leardi Family Dentistry’s web site are provided “as is”. Leardi Family Dentistry makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Leardi Family Dentistry does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Leardi Family Dentistry or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Leardi Family Dentistry’s Internet site, even if Leardi Family Dentistry or a Leardi Family Dentistry authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Leardi Family Dentistry’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Leardi Family Dentistry does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Leardi Family Dentistry may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Leardi Family Dentistry does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksLeardi Family Dentistry has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Leardi Family Dentistry of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Leardi Family Dentistry’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Teeth need constant dental care at home and with regular checkups to keep a smile perfect.Our dental practice strives toward a core focus of treating our patient's teeth in an efficient and comforting manner. We will ensure that all dental issues and concerns are dealt with as soon as possible.Dental PracticeAt Leardi Family Dentistry in…
As a dentist in Kennett Square, we can help you to have a good summer vacation by making sure that you do not develop a sudden toothache while gone. Most people don't realize that it takes time for tooth decay to build to the point where it causes a toothache. It depends on the patient, but in many…